For more information, see our FAQ
Civil and Family/ Divorce Case Disputes – includes JP courts, cases with or without legal representation
$300 per party / case filed in McLennan County
$400 per party / case filed outside McLennan County
- Amount in controversy not to exceed $50,000
Family/ Divorce Case
- Parties combined annual income does not exceed $140,000, and
- Couples net liquid assets do not exceed $150,000
- Does not include retirement accounts, and
- Does not include equity in primary / marital residence
Additional fees may apply:
- Overtime fee $50 per hour per party
- past half day-4 hours, or past 5:00 pm-full day 8 hours scheduled mediation
- $100 per party surcharge may apply if, during mediation, the amount in controversy, or income and assets of parties if found to exceed DRC Criteria.
Payment by all parties is required to schedule mediation and reserve mediation date.
Payments by all parties must be paid no less than 2 weeks prior to mediation.
- Each party will be charged $150 rescheduling free for cancellations within 2 weeks of scheduled mediation date.
Waiver/Reduction of Fees
Where economic necessity can be demonstrated scheduling fees may be reduced. Contact us for information.