Types of cases mediated see FAQ
Fees are based on several factors call or email us for a quote
- Has a lawsuit already been filed?
- If a lawsuit has already been filed, what court and what county was it filed in?
- Does any person in the dispute have an attorney?
- What kind of issue is in dispute, and how long will mediation take?
- If money is at issue, what is the dollar amount being demanded?
Cases in Litigation
McLennan County Civil disputes where one or more parties have retained an attorney, and/or a lawsuit has been filed:
$150.00 per party, half-day (4hours or less)
$200.00 per party, full-day (up to 8 hours)
Family Law disputes where one or more parties have retained an attorney, and/or a lawsuit has been filed:
$200.00 per party
Cases not in Litigation
$50.00 per party, half-day (4 hours or less)
$75.00 per party, full day (up to 8 hours)
Because McLennan County filing fees are part of the Center’s financing, cases outside McLennan County pay an additional $100.00 per party.
A surcharge may be assessed on cases where the amount in controversy is more than $50,000 and/or the complexity of the case warrants a surcharge.
Scheduling fees must be paid in advance and are non-refundable.
Waiver/Reduction of Fees
Where economic necessity can be demonstrated scheduling fees may be reduced. Contact the Executive Director for information.